Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good Heckling

Those of you that know me personally know that I love to heckle and have had some "success" while doing so. I have a strategy that usually works and I have had a good time doing it. From almost making a player cry, to a player's father yelling at me I have seen it all. I was reading the Salt Lake Tribune and came across a good article about heckling. If you ever feel inclined to start heckling, you may want to read this article before making the classic rookie heckler mistake of saying, "Hey, you suck."

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_3809051

Heckling is a great hobby and remember, these are paid professionals and they should have to deal with as much crap as we fans want to give them right? I mean I feel that I would be doing myself and the professional athlete a disservice if I did not heckle the hell out of them.

Feel free to comment on your greatest heckling moment and I will post mine later on as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home