Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm officially a nerd now.

Well, I am here on the world wide web.com starting my first ever blog. Let me start by telling you why I chose the name My Woman Cooks. It's not because I am a sexist pig, although I have been accused of being one in the past, it is actually the name of a 3 on 3 basketball team I played on back in the day. Everyone we played got a good laugh from the name so I decided why not.

As far as my blog is concerned, I haven't quite decided what I will put in here. It will most certainly contain information about my personal life and my passions which include but are not limited to:

My wife and two beautiful girls
Sports, I am a sport addict. Utah Jazz basketball is my main fix.
Music
Money....ect.
I hope you enjoy my blog and tell your friends and family about it. Peace out yo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, you are one of "those" people now. I wonder if this comment is posted to your blackferry cell phone. Ha! I just feel honored to be the first comment on your blog.

~Ajax (P.S. We already have 2 offers on our home)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to complain about the service that i recvd on this website. My wife took the main photo you have listed and i have seen no royalties or credit for this service.

p.s. i think you look fat in this picture...and not "ph".

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home